Payment for Excursions/Events
The preferred method of payment for any activities (excursions, single events etc) or fees is by Electronic Funds Transfer (details below).
Methods of Payment to U3A Banyule
1. Electronic Funds Transfer:
Account Name: U3A Banyule Inc
BSB: 013 313
Account No: 310521194
Important: In the ‘reference box’ use your surname and indicate what payment is for (eg SmithForum,
- At the time of payment tick the box instructing your bank to send an email of the payment to the U3A Banyule Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail a copy of the receipt to the office (U3A Banyule, PO Box 454, Rosanna VIC 3084) or deliver it to the office in person during office hours (10am -12noon M-F).
- Email the Treasurer with the details of your payment (include your name, excursion title and bank receipt number).
Note: without either the paper or electronic copy of your receipt, we cannot confirm you have paid until the Treasurer sees the bank statement, which could be several weeks later.
2. By cheque: by mail or in the office (details above)
3. By cash: in the office (details above)