To see what courses are available and to enrol for Semester 1, 2023, login to MyU3A with your Member ID and password, using the Member Log-In button at the top right of the screen.
All Semester 1, 2023, courses will be open for enrolment on MyU3A on Monday 5 December, 2022.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that you will immediately secure a place in your preferred course. All courses have an enrolment limit, some courses are very popular and will maintain a waiting list of members wishing to enrol in it. Places are offered to those on the list when vacancies arise. Courses which have places available are marked as ‘Open’ in MyU3A and courses which are currently full are marked ‘Waitlist’.
Criteria for Course Enrolment
- Membership fees must be paid before you can enrol in a course.
- You are encouraged to enrol in courses or excursions even if they are full, so that your name will appear on the waiting list. This will be an indicator of interest and, where possible, a duplicate course or excursion may be offered during the Semester or at a later time, subject to tutor availability. Members on the waiting list may be offered priority enrolment in a duplicate course or excursion prior to it being promoted more widely.
- If you are enrolled in an on-going course and wish to continue you are not required to re-enrol as this will be done by our administration. However, you must ensure that you notify your tutor and that your membership renewal fee is paid.
Procedure for Enrolment
- Online Course Enrolment Using MyU3A (the most efficient method)
- Log in to MyU3A via Member Log-In with your Member ID and password, follow the prompts to view and select Classes 2023 (at bottom of screen).
- On the next screen, select Classes 2023 again, to get to the enrolment screen. To obtain a forgotten Member ID and/or password, enter Member Log-In, press Forgot Password/ID, enter your email address and these will be automatically emailed to you.
- For an excursion or event where prior payment is required (Enrol and Pay Excursion/Event): Enrol and pay for one excursion/event at a time. Payment can be done online, once you have enrolled (see Enrol and Pay Events for further information).
- For all other courses, where prior payment is not required:. Select the courses that you wish to attend, select Next (bottom of the page) and ‘Class Status’ will be shown, i.e. if you have a place or if you are waitlisted.
- Select Next (bottom of screen) and your course enrolments are confirmed. The Member Summary page displays your enrolments. To print a copy of your enrolments, select Print(bottom of screen).
- When you are finished, press Exit.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each course that you are enrolled in.
- Waitlisted members are accepted into a course in the order in which they enrolled. When a place becomes available, a confirmation email is sent to you.
For assistance, please contact our Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the U3A Banyule Office (Mon-Fri, 10-12) on 0418 749 228.
- Course Enrolment Through the U3A Banyule Office
- By mail using My Enrolment Form. Make sure you include a stamped self-addressed envelope for return of your processed form – see contact details on Contact Us.
- For Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events that require payment at the same time, include the relevant payment.
- Forms will be processed in the order of receipt and will not be processed prior to enrolment day.