Course enrolments for Semester 2, 2021, commence Tuesday 15 June 2021
To see what courses are available for Semester 2, 2021, and to enrol in a course, login to MyU3A using the MEMBER LOGIN. button at the top right of the screen.
Course information can also be accessed via the Courses tab on the top menu bar from anywhere on the U3A Banyule website. All Semester 2 courses will be open for enrolment on MyU3A on Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Criteria for Course Enrolment
- Membership fees must be paid before you can enrol in a course.
- Courses and descriptions are provided in MyU3A.
- Almost every course has available places when course enrolment opens although a small number may have very limited places. You are encouraged to enrol in courses/excursions even if they are full, so that your name will appear on the waiting list. This will be an indicator of interest and, where possible, a duplicate course/excursion may be offered during the Semester or at a later time, subject to Tutor availability. Members on the waiting list may be offered priority enrolment in a duplicate course/excursion prior to it being promoted more widely.
If you are currently enrolled in an on-going course, and wish to continue you are not required to re-enrol as this will be done by our administration. However, you must ensure that your membership fee is paid and notify your Tutor that you wish to continue.
Procedure for Enrolment
Only financial members can enrol in courses.
- Online Course Enrolment Using MyU3A (the most efficient method)
- Log in to MyU3A via Member Login with your Member ID number and password, and follow the prompts to view and select Classes 2021 (at bottom of screen). On the next screen, select Classes 2021 again, to go to the screen where you can enrol. Note: to obtain a forgotten ID number and/or password, enter Member Log-In, press Forgot Password/ID, enter your email address and these will be automatically emailed.
- For an excursion/event where prior payment is required (Enrol and Pay Excursion/Event): Enrol and pay for one excursion/event at a time.
- For all other courses, where prior payment is not required: Select the courses that you wish to attend, select Next (bottom of the page) and ‘Class Status’ will be shown (ie if you have a place or if you are wait listed).
- Again, select Next (bottom of screen) and your course enrolments are confirmed. The Member Summary page indicates your enrolments. To print a copy of this select Print (bottom of screen).
- When you are finished, press Exit.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each course that you are enrolled in.
Note: Waitlisted members are accepted into a course in the order in which they enrolled. When a place becomes available, a confirmation email is sent to you.
For assistance, please contact our Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Enrolment Through the U3A Banyule Office
- By mail using My Enrolment Form. Make sure you include a stamped self-addressed envelope for return of your processed form – see contact details on Contact Us.
- For Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events that require payment at the same time, include the relevant payment.
- Forms will be processed in the order of receipt and will not be processed prior to enrolment day.