Enrolment for Semester 2, 2019
Opens on Monday 17 June
Criteria for Course Enrolment
- Membership fees must be paid before you can enrol in a course.
- Courses and descriptions are provided in MyU3A.
- Almost every course has available places when course enrolment opens although a small number may have very limited places. You are encouraged to enrol in courses/excursions even if they are full, so that your name will appear on the waiting list. This will be an indicator of interest and, where possible, a duplicate course/excursion may be offered during the Semester or at a later time, subject to Tutor availability. Members on the waiting list may be offered priority enrolment in a duplicate course/excursion prior to it being promoted more widely.
If you are currently enrolled in an on-going course, and wish to continue you are not required to re-enrol as this will be done by our administration. However, you must ensure that your membership fee is paid and notify your Tutor that you wish to continue.
- For specified Enrol and Pay excursions/events, where payment is required at the time of enrolment, enrol in one excursion/event, then pay before enrolling in any other excursion/event. The preferred method of payment is online, via Member Log-In, with payment by PayPal or your credit card. Payment can also be made by bank transfer, or with cash/cheque in the office, however this is a slower, less efficient method. Refer to Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events and Payment Options for details.
Procedure for Enrolment
Only financial members can enrol courses.
- Online Course Enrolment Using MyU3A (the most efficient method)
- Member Login with your Member ID number and password, and follow the prompts to view and select Classes 2019 (at bottom of screen). Then on next screen, select Classes 2019 again, to go to the screen where you can enrol. Note: to obtain a forgotten ID number and/or password, enter Member Log-In, press Forgot Password/ID, enter email address and these will be automatically emailed.
- For an excursion/event where prior payment is required (Enrol and Pay Excursion/Event), enrol and pay for one excursion/event at a time.
- For all other courses, where prior payment is not required: Select the courses that you wish to attend, select Next (bottom of the page) and ‘Class Status’ will be shown (ie if you have a place or if you are wait listed).
- Again, select Next (bottom of screen) and your course enrolments are confirmed. The Member Summary page indicates your enrolments. To print a copy of this select Print (bottom of screen).
- When finished press Exit.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each course that you are enrolled in.
Note: Waitlisted members are accepted into a course in the order in which they enrolled. When a place becomes available, a confirmation email is sent.
For assistance, please contact our Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Enrolment Through the U3A Banyule Office:
- Either in person or by mail using My Enrolment Form (include self-addressed envelope with stamp) – see contact details on Contact Us. Please note: Tutors will not be present.
- For Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events that require payment at the same time, include the relevant payment.
- Forms will be processed in the order of receipt and will not be processed prior to enrolment day.
Note: On designated enrolment days, Committee members will be present in the office to enter your requests on MyU3A. The form will be signed and dated and either returned to you on the day or mailed.
Office hours are extended for course enrolment on Monday 17 June 2019, 9.00am – 2.00pm, in the U3A Hall.