For Membership (renewing and joining) and Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events*
- Online, via MyU3A (Member Log-In), through the U3A Banyule PayPal account, with your credit card or your PayPal account, if you have one. You do not need to have a personal PayPal account and there are no additional fees. This is the preferred method of payment as it saves time and there is less cash handling in the office. Important: Once you have paid, scroll down the PayPal confirmation screen and click on “Return to Seller's Website” to ensure that your payment is automatically applied to your MyU3A account balance.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or bank transfer to the U3A Banyule account.
Account Name: U3A Banyule Inc
BSB: 013 313
Account No: 310521194
Reference: Your surname and course code (eg ASmith340-1); or surname and abbreviation for membership (egASmithMem)
Please provide a copy of your receipt to U3A Banyule, by either:
- Ticking the box instructing your bank to send an email confirming the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Emailing the details of your payment, including your name, excursion/event code and title and bank receipt number to email@example.com.
- By Mail: with enclosed cheque or bank transfer receipt (U3A Banyule, PO Box 454, Rosanna 3084) and include a stamped self-addressed envelope for the receipt.
* NOTE 1: Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events, Online via Member Log-In (refer to 1 above)
When you enrol in an excursion/event which requires prior payment, Class Fees will appear on your Member Status screen in MyU3A. It will show an outstanding balance. Once payment has been made, using the PayPal option, a receipt number and date of payment will appear on the Member Status screen and the balance will reduce to zero. Please enrol and pay for one event at a time.
NOTE 2: When paying Class Fees online, you will see a request to “Initiate payment for fees for 2021 Membership” and “You are paying $ (amount) for 2021 membership". We cannot change the wording at this stage – but continue with your payment, which will be applied to the relevant excursion/event. In the future, we hope to be able to match the wording to the actual payment being made.
Other payment options, as above, are also accepted for Enrol and Pay Excursions/Events.